2015 Sold Properties
Luxury Property Specialist
40 Mesa Avenue, Mill Valley $1,975,000
8 Rowan Way, Mill Valley $1,225,000
272 Sycamore Avenue, Mill Valley $1,510,000
167 W Blithedale Avenue, Mill Valley $1,651,000
736 Sequoia Valley Road, Mill Valley $2, 100,000
19 Laverne Avenue, Mill Valley $1,500,000
63 Eucalyptus Knoll, Mill Valley $897,000
91 Sunnyside Avenue, Mill Valley $2,800,000
29 Willow Lane, Sausalito $803,500
13 Ash Avenue, Corte Madera $1,276,000
364 Ridgewood Avenue, Mill Valley $1,425,000
417 Wellesley Avenue, Mill Valley $1,875,000
9 Walnut Avenue, Mill Valley $2,650,000
252 Sycamore Avenue, Mill Valley $2,950,000
985 N Vernal Avenue, Mill Valley $1,569,000
4 Thalia Street, Mill Valley $2,415,000
104 Buena Vista Avenue, Mill Valley $2,600,000
116 Barn Road, Tiburon $2,925,000
462 Chapman Drive, Corte Madera $1,300,000
9 Graceland Drive, San Rafael $939,000
62 Mariners Circle, San Rafael $815,000
• Suitable for homes and condo’s valued over $1.50 million
• Loan amounts up to $2.25 million
• No mortgage insurance, no loan origination fee
• A fixed rate: all loan proceeds disbursed at closing.
• No re-payment required until a Maturity Event, or Default
• Available as a Refinance, or a “Purchase Money” first mortgage—
a “Reverse for Purchase”. New construction acceptable.
* A maturity or default event is defined as the death of the last homeowner, sale of the property, a borrower no longer
living in the home as the primary residence, or non-payment of property taxes or hazard insurance
a JUMBO fixed rate
Contact me for more information and a written proposal.
Reverse Mortgage Specialist
7250 Redwood Bvld. Suite 300
Novato, CA 94945
Synergy One Lending, Inc. d/b/a Retirement Funding Solutions NMLS 1025894. Licensed by the Department of Business
Oversight under the California Residential Mortgage Lending Act - California License 4131356.
These materials are not from HUD or FHA and the document was not approved by HUD, FHA or any Government Agency.